Meet the Team
After finishing University in Sheffield having gained a degree in sports science and nutrition & whilst deciding on what career path to take, Steph joined the Halifax in 2003 working in their mortgage servicing department.
Climbing up the departments quickly to start working as a Mortgage Arranger, Steph realised that the mortgage industry was one she was going to stick with – even if it did bear no relevance whatsoever to the previous 3 years’ worth of studying!
Moving from the Halifax to HSBC, Steph went to work for a local Yorkshire mortgage broker company. As a trainee, she gained the qualifications to become a whole of market mortgage broker ending at a more nationally recognised broker firm.
After a short time here, Steph decided a new challenge was due and so decided to move down to London. In 2008, she donned her flat cap, and with whippet in tow (being the Yorkshire lass that she is), made the move down to the big Smoke where she became one of the top advisers with Mortgage Advice Bureau before joining Coreco in 2013.
Testimonials for Stephanie Monks
- Mr R Starodub & Miss C Alloero- February 2017
- Mr T Mack & Mrs L Mack- February 2017
- Mr E Richardson & Mrs C Richardson- January 2017
- Mr D Dookna & Ms C Acosta- November 2016
- Ms C Travers & Mr R Travers – June 2016
- Mr R Woolsey & Mrs L Woolsey- May 2016
- Ms M Mueller- February 2016
- Miss H Baker & Miss F Baker – December 2015
- Mr R McDonald & Miss C Duffus – December 2015
- Ollythia Bernard-Stewart – August 2015
- Jayadave Shaker & Rema Swarner – December 2014
- Lyndsey Field – February 2014