Meet the Team
Director (Corporate Relationships)
Bringing some City slickness to the Coreco Team, Rob graduated in Economics from Exeter University before embarking on a career in the City in 1996, joining Nomura in late 1997. There he worked his way up via various back office roles to the Equity Trading desk in 1999.
Experience trading equities in Europe, UK and Asia gave him a great insight into global markets and economics, which in turn helped him establish rapports and provide first class advice to High Net Worth clients on joining Cobalt Capital in 2006 where he fast became one of the top advisers.
Rob’s role at Coreco is to help develop our ancillary sales, including managing strategy and relationships around Protection & General insurance sales, as well as business development through building our Corporate Introducer database by liaising with Private Banks and other Corporate bodies.
Rob continues to write mortgage business and was a short-listed finalist in the “Best Large Loan Broker” category at The British Mortgage Awards 2011.
Rob is a die-hard Arsenal fan, committed father and has an unhealthy interest in Bitcoins. He is also a keen theatre goer and arranged Coreco’s sponsorship and “Founding Partner” status with the new North London venue, Park Theatre (www.parktheatre.co.uk).
Testimonials for Rob Gill
- Mr R Tyrrell & Mrs C Saunders- Tyrrell- January 2017
- Mr C Parker & Mrs F Parker- September 2016
- William & Joanna Beattie – June 2014
- K Afemikhe – April 2014
- Kurt Carroll & Stine Goetrik – December 2013
- Adrian Giles – November 2013
- Stuart Bourne & Luis Santos De Almedia – November 2013
- Jamie Housden-Thomas & Zoe Adden – September 2013
- Nitesh & Rituparna Kumar – September 2013
- David & Gillian Lawrie – September 2013
- Isil & Fevzi Ozturk – August 2013
- Katherine & Philip Forkan – February 2013
- Yuriko Kagotani & Frederic De La Borderie – February 2013
- Guido Filippa – December 2012
- Matthew Neal – September 2012
- Andrew Kiely – September 2012
- Christopher & Fiona Parker – July 2012
- Clare Hopkins & Roy Sant – April 2012
- Stephanie Coe – April 2012
- Zhoufang Wei – March 2012