Meet the Team
When Jennifer is not working hard behind her mortgage broking desk you might well find her stimulating her visual senses at an art gallery or painting behind an easel herself.
You could also find her sampling the culinary delights with a dining club, sampling food at some of the top restaurants in the world. She has a geeky interest in physics and is also a boxing fan!
Adventurous by nature, she has spent time travelling seeing the sights of the world trying to find the best sunsets.
She started her career in 2004 with Countrywide Financial Services gaining a full insight into both worlds of mortgage broking & estate agency. She moved to St. James’s Place in Mayfair as a mortgage broker for high net worth indviduals within a wealth management environment, allowing her to gain a full understanding of a client’s holistic financial situation.
Jennifer joined Coreco in 2011 and is one of few female brokers in a predominantly male dominated London market. She is tough, calm & a good listener drawing on her years of experience to deliver sophisticated solutions to her clientele.
Jennifer speaks both French & Spanish, but whilst a little piece of her heart will always remain in Paris, London is her favourite city.
Testimonials for Jennifer Nursiah
- Mr H Chauhan- February 2017
- Mrs H Francis & Mr M Francis- January 2017
- Miss V Atkinson- January 2016
- Mr M Bowie & Mrs C Bowie- September 2016
- Mr M Gamble & Mrs M Gamble – May 2016
- Loraine Fajutag & Taher Bozorgzad Moghin – July 2015
- Oliver Brennan & Sophie Hind – May 2015
- John & Claire Brazell – November 2014
- Anvarbek Raupov & Maftuna Raupova – June 2014
- Professor Edna Maclaran – March 2014
- Jean-Francois Lim Shin Chong – February 2014
- Richard Petersen – January 2014
- Nathalina Harrison – December 2013
- Patrick & Laura Camerer-Cuss – November 2013
- Katherine Edmondson & Sarah Ferguson – September 2013
- Rachel Fish & Askand Purbhoo – June 2013
- Dr Sarah Taha & Francis Inyundo – January 2013
- Dean & Rowena Fearson – January 2013
- Benoit & Sophie Montaigne – August 2012
- David Baxter & Lydia Jennings – July 2012
- David Baxter & Lydia Jennings – June 2012
- Peter & Lourdes Hill – April 2012